Server Management Solutions
Server Management Over IP
A KVM switch as compared to conventional methods of remote administration, has the advantage of being independent of any software component running on any of the remote computers. This allows remote interaction with base level BIOS setting and also helps monitoring of the entire booting process.
Some SpecificationsSMB KVM Switches- Analog
- Single user
- PS/2 or USB connectivity for users and target devices
- 1U design is a space saver in SMB server rooms
- OSD & Hotkey switching
- Designed specifically for SMB environments
- Facilitates on-board Web interface
- Up to 2 digital and 2 local accesses
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun and serial platforms
- Facilitates encrypted communication
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to the attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system
- Industry leading KVM over IP technology
- Single appliance that provides remote access to KVM,USB and serial connections.
- Serial adaptor supports SSH connections to enable direct serial access.
- Serial adaptors support the Cisco® pin out to make connections to Cisco equipment easily.
- Virtual media enables remote USB connections and support for smart card/common access card (CAC) readers.